Anonymous reporting service | Fraud awareness / Ethics training | Consultation
HOW DOES IT WORK?
THE VUVUZELA HOTLINE (PTY) LTD is a 62% BEE firm that provide various channels of communication for communities, through organisations and businesses, to voice their concerns about crime, substance abuse, unethical or corrupt behaviour and the intimidation and victimisation suffered by those who disclose information
We provide a “safe space” for you stakeholders to communicate.
We provide various channels for stakeholders of client companies to voice their concerns about matters of criminal or unethical nature:
- Toll-free/ Share call telephone
- Toll-free/ Share call fax
- Anonymous e-mail
Creating a “safe space” is a key corporate governance focus
The implementation of an anonymous feedback system such as ours is seen as a best corporate governance practice, in terms of the King 2 report on Good Corporate Governance. The core of good corporate governance is ensuring that a company is managed in a responsible and fair manner, based on the fundamental principles of honesty, fairness, accountability and transparency.
CUTTING EDGE SOLUTION
Our highly secured environment, systems and processes can provide your stakeholders with the peace of mind that their concerns are dealt with.
All reports will be handled by a team of highly trained advisors. The advisors are submitted to stringent security clearances on a continued basis to ensure a secure and professional service. Experienced forensic analysts will assess each call and provide you with a detailed and timely report that will include suggestions on next steps that can be taken to deal with the specific issue and manage your organisation’s risk exposure proactively.
THE VUVUZELA DIFFERENCE
- The Vuvuzela Hotline (Pty) Ltd. Management Team has more than 23 years Contact Centre experience and also more than 40 years corporate experience. The team complements each other extremely well and is ideally suited to meet and exceed any Contact Centre and technological integration challenge.
- The team provides a multi-disciplinary service that helps organisations detect, prevent and combat fraud and corruption through a multiplicity of supportive actions.
- In compliance with a culture that is young, entrepreneurial, forthright and patriotic, our staff is employed, not only for their talent, but also for their professionalism, ethics and top intellectual capacity.
- We place great emphases on the development needs of our staff. Highly specialised training is given to all staff at all levels, to ably equip them to exceed client expectations.
- Our staff is trained in providing efficient, pro-active and distinctly personalised services at all times.
- It is our belief that the success of an anonymous disclosure hotline is a factor of top management commitment to the initiative and stakeholder awareness and understanding of the concept.
- We also strongly support the letter and spirit of the Protected Disclosures Act of 2000 and believe that we can play an important role in ensuring higher levels of awareness and understanding with regards to the potential protection this Act can afford ti whistle-blowers.
We will endeavour to remain at the forefront of the fight against crime, corruption and discrimination through our involvement in national and international initiatives to combat it.
- Releasing integrity energy
- Creating pockets of integrity
- Creating a “safe space”
- Building sustainability
- Building trust and shared values
- Building magnetic organisations
- More than just a whistleblowing hotline
- Mutual trust
- Fraud/Ethics awareness training
- Forensic Investigation
- Technology integration
- Large scale projects (national & multinational)
- Sustainable integration of positive value system into organisational culture